Sunday with Fatima Whitbread: ‘The cockroach crawling up my nose was an iconic moment on I’m a Celeb’

The world record-breaking javelin thrower talks about pottering with her plants, her work on wellbeing and the mind – and that cockroach

A perfect Sunday? It’s nice to get out in the garden among nature. I love listening to the birds, pottering with my plants or picking up Red Robin leaves from the hedges. As a former athlete, I do a lot of wholesome work on wellbeing and the mind.

What’s for lunch? I like my Sunday roast: crunchy, fluffy potatoes, lashings of gravy, lots of vegetables and a lovely big fat pudding. Or I’ll cook fish or pasta with my son. He’s 26 and still lives at home. I can’t get rid of him! I’m not complaining, I love his company.

Sundays growing up? I was abandoned as a baby, then I spent 14 years in children’s homes. That’s why I’m advocating the importance of rejuvenation for the care system sector. Continue reading...


http://dlvr.it/TBmTbd

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post