A caffeine-free life will give you a buzz | Letters

Vickie Hunt gave up caffeine 11 months ago and is feeling and seeing the benefits, while Lynne Edwards says mind out for matcha

I loved Nell Frizzell’s inspirational article on being caffeine-free (For seven years, I have been caffeine-free. Here’s how it has changed me, 26 May). I’m in month 11 of no caffeine and I’m enjoying a bit more sleep and much less agitation and rage all round.

My caffeine-fuelled prickly sweats are noticeably gone. My fortnightly chats with a friend are now redesigned as the last time she insisted buying our drinks (“yes, of course I’ve ordered you a caffeine-free cappuccino”) mine fired me up into a trembling, jibber-jabbering mess, feverishly scribbling down to-do lists on a napkin. I now sip cool, clear, bottled water instead. The chats are less animated and excitable, but I feel pleasantly less exhausted afterwards. Continue reading...


http://dlvr.it/T7klTp

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post