Mascara can be infuriating. But the right one is out there somewhere | Sali Hughes on beatuty

These new products avoid smudging and give good lashes – and there’s plenty of choice Despite mascara being the one product most makeup wearers consider to be indispensable, I find it the most infuriating. My dismay at the vast majority of them is due to their smudginess – the speed with which I can transform blackened, fluttery lashes into grey-stained undereyes is alarming. Your own annoyances will vary, from clumping to crumbling, itching to flaking. Which is why reviewing mascaras is so tricky: what is too big a brush for me is too spindly for another; what I think dramatic is too subtle for some. A perfect mascara is like a favourite writing pen – it may feel scratchy and unwieldy in unfamiliar hands. Continue reading...
http://dlvr.it/SwSFKB

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post