Sunday with Vanessa Feltz: ‘I talk to my plants, like King Charles does’

The television presenter on therapeutic gardening, sipping Bacardi and Diet Coke, and being a fairy grandmother What time are you up? During the week I’m awake at 6.45am – there’s lots to prepare before going on air. But Sunday is a day of rest and relaxation. I get up at 8.30am, a much slower and more luxurious start to the day. It’s bliss not having to rush around, worrying about what I’ve achieved. Favourite activity? Sometimes I’m invited to a children’s film premiere in Leicester Square, which my grandchildren adore. I used to take my daughters [Allegra, 36, and Saskia, 33] to those events – now it’s a whole other generation joining me. They call me their fairy grandmother. They imagine I can make very special things happen. Often, I absolutely can. Continue reading...
http://dlvr.it/StvSxJ

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post