I came here to save my life. By sending me to Rwanda, the UK threatens it again | The secret asylum seeker

We’re to be offshored next week – I can’t tell you how desperate it makes me. We can’t believe a great country treats us this way I am an asylum seeker from Iran. I have been given a notice from the Home Office that I will be one of those flown to Rwanda on 14 June. I don’t know how you would feel about that prospect. For my part, I am considering suicide to avoid being forcibly sent there. And I can tell you that most of the other asylum seekers who are in the same situation as me are also considering suicide. We feel there is no other choice for us. The Home Office has locked us all up in detention centres; everyone is feeling very bad. Do you have an opinion on the issues raised in this article? If you would like to submit a letter of up to 300 words to be considered for publication, email it to us at guardian.letters@theguardian.com Continue reading...
http://dlvr.it/SRfcDf

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post